For broadband providers, Pie reduces customer care cost at least 40% while setting new standards for capability and quality.
Consumers and small businesses can securely manage all connected devices from anywhere, anytime - without a call to tech support.
Ready to Scale?In this increasingly connected world, end-user demand for network and cloud-based applications, entertainment, and services is accelerating. Customers expect reliable network and device performance but, instead, increasingly encounter technical problems. As a result, support expense for Service Providers is already outpacing subscriber growth. And it is only going to get worse. Within the next few years, 8 billion connected devices will be on line, according to Parks Associates Research; each one a set of support challenges waiting to happen.
What's it Costing You?Yet, Service Providers lack two critical solutions that prevent them from delivering essential QoS and support: (1) device and network monitoring, management, and self-help for users; and (2) visibility and control INSIDE the gateway and across the array of connected devices. Without these capabilities, managing quality, cost, customer satisfaction, and churn is impossible. These weaknesses also prevent development of large, revenue-generating, premium care businesses.
For broadband providers, support expense is outpacing subscriber growth.
For small businesses, no connectivity means no business. Consumers get frustrated.
A next generation solution is required for Service Providers to deliver on user expectations and manage expense. Total revenues for U.S. consumer technical support services will increase from $2.3 billion in 2010 to $11.8 billion in 2015 (Parks Associates Research)
Pie's Value Proposition for Broadband Service Providers
Users often turn first to their Broadband Service Provider for help when they experience a problem with their network or network connected devices. Until now, there has not been a set of tools to effectively reduce these support costs, improve customer experience, and turn support into a revenue generator. Pie changes everything. Pie:
- Provides visibility and tools to manage the home network INSIDE the gateway
- Eliminates 20% of support calls by automating everyday support tasks and equipping consumers to easily solve problems
- Reduces the length of support calls approximately 30% by eliminating time-consuming discovery and immediately identifying current and potential issues
- Provides tools for CSRs and consumers to quickly and easily resolve problems remotely
- Continuously improves support by leveraging a secure cloud knowledgebase
- Captures detailed service history so CSRs have complete context to resolve issues
- Provides a rich data repository for aggregated data mining
- Shifts service and support to a proactive model
- Creates new revenue opportunities
- Integrates with existing customer management systems
Pie's Value Proposition for OEMs
For device manufacturers, Pie addresses the complexities of a heterogeneous home network environment by making products "just work". With Pie it is easy to set up networks, connect devices, share resources, and keep it all running. The result: big reductions in support calls, return rates, and customer dissatisfaction. Pie:
- Simplifies the set-up of networks and the connection of devices, providing a great Out-of-Box experience
- Helps to ensure successful ongoing operation with automated monitoring and optimization
- Improves network interoperability and value with features such as automatic file and printer sharing
- Provides usage and performance analytics to better maintain and enhance devices
Pie's Value Proposition for Consumers
Consumers now get the most from their connected home: Pie Digital's software gives them the tools to monitor and manage their increasingly complex environment. And when outside support is necessary, their support provider uses Pie's software services platform to quickly, efficiently, and effectively identify the problem and apply the appropriate solution. Pie:
- Simplifies network set-up and the connection of devices
- Continuously monitors and displays the status of the home network and connected devices
- Maintains and optimizes network and device connections
- Alerts the consumer to immediate and potential problem areas
- Provides one-click tools and simple steps to resolve problems
- Enables remote access and control by the consumer
- Instructs the consumer where to call for live help if needed
- Gives the call center or field support technician the right information to quickly and efficiently resolve the problem
- Provides the consumer with regular, proactive health reports on the status of their connected home